- In 2021 I adapted the Copperfox line of models for jewellery items and managed their production as pendants and charms (including a mirrored version for nicely symmetrical earrings).
- In 2020 I adapted the Copperfox line of models and managed their production as micro-mini scale pewter collectibles.
Large Stablemate Scale (For Resin and Plastic):
- In 2020 I adapted Winston for production as a large stablemate scale (aka Coppercub) resin. His resin master was produced and prepped by Sydnie Liechty (now Pettingill) for the white US edition. I also produced a master copy which was used for all tan and colourful casts (not clearware which is all 3D printed, not cast).
Traditional Scale (For Resin and Plastic):
- In 2012 I produced the Welsh Cob "Celtic Warrior". The traditional scale clay master was used to produce the Kickstarter resin edition and plastic editions. The model was digitally scanned, 3D printed and cast by Seunta LLC who produced a small resin edition in large stablemate aka Coppercub scale.
- In 2017 I produced the Shire horse "Winston". The 1:9 large traditional scale clay master was used to produce a resin edition. Sadly the clay model was destroyed and lost before a plastic mould could be produced.
- In 2019 (after Copperfox Model Horses was sold and became a US company) a resin copy of Winston was scanned and his digital file extensively reworked with raised back hoof, lower crest and more chunky (wider) proportions. This file became the basis for all future editions including the 1:9.5 scale traditional resin (prepped for casting by Becky Turner), Coppercub resin, Micro Mini and jewellery items, though for each new scale and purpose the digital model was adapted to retain details and keep his proportions perfect.